Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and can often be the most boring or ignored. To create a nutritious yet delicious morning meal, you don't need much. In order to get "all you need" nutrition, use three simple ingredients... yogurt, nuts and berries. You can use any kind of nuts and berries but I prefer walnuts, pecans, almonds and blackberries. This morning I made this easy parfait.
Berry Nut Parfait
- 1 cup non-fat yogurt
- handful of berries
- handful of chopped walnuts, pecans, and almonds
- Place nuts in food processor
- Process nuts into desired sized pieces
- Place yogurt in cereal bowl, pour nuts over non-fat yogurt
- Place berries over yogurt and nuts.............devour!