New obsession for dinner: FISH TACOS. This recipe is simple, delicious and perfect to make during the summer. Enjoy!
Spicy Fish Tacos
- 1 pound tilapia (or your favorite white fish)
- Garlic and herb seasoning
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle sauce
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup ranch dressing
- 12 (4-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 bunch fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine cabbage and ranch dressing in large bowl, mix well or until evenly coated. Set aside.
- Cut tilapia into four pieces and season with garlic and herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil in frying pan and cook fish for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove from frying pan and place cooked fish in medium bowl and chop into bite size pieces. Add chipotle sauce to fish and mix well or until fish is evenly coated.
- Heat tortillas in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Divide fish, onion, cilantro and cabbage evenly among tortillas and serve.