Salads can include a variety of ingredients such as meat, nuts, vegetables and fruit and can be served as a lunch/dinner snack. My sister made the most delicious dinner salad the other night and I was surprised how simple the recipe was and how the beautiful ingredients looked when combined. Growing up, I was never a fan of fruit in my salad but this recipe made my taste buds go crazy with the different flavors. I hope you enjoy this salad as much as we did!
Jennifer's Strawberry Fields Feta Salad
- 12-ounce package of Spring Mix (or your favorite leafy greens)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2-ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Wash spring mix and place in large bowl.
- Add strawberries, dried cranberries and walnuts. Mix well.
- Sprinkle feta cheese and dressing over salad and toss until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy!