There isn't much to say about this recipe... except that these cupcakes are delicious! They are so simple to make and I had all of the ingredients at hand in my dorm room. These little cupcakes would also taste great with walnuts or dark chocolate chips! Enjoy :)
Black and White Cupcakes
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons apple sauce
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease mini muffin tin.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, baking soda and sugar. Add vanilla, apple sauce and milk to flour mixture and stir until smooth. Mix in white chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture evenly among mini muffin tin and sprinkle extra white chocolate chips on top, if desired.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until firm.
- Take cupcakes out of the oven and allow them to cool completely. Serve and enjoy.