Everybody loves pizza! I just couldn't resist posting a recipe of my favorite pizza toppings and showing exactly how I prepare it. I love veggies on my pizza so for this recipe I included: tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and zucchini. I also added portuguese sausage, mozzarella and marinara on a garlic & herb pizza dough :) YUM What are your favorite pizza toppings?
- Garlic and Herb ready to make pizza dough
- Marinara sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- Bell pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Portuguese sausage
(I didn't put measurements for this recipe because you can create it with however much you want! :])
- Place the onion, zucchini, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and portuguese sausage evenly on top of mozzarella layer.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy and brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 8 slices and enjoy!