It's been quite a year for this food blogger! I have been fortunate enough to be a part of various foodie blogger communities, featured in food magazines and participated in many recipe contests. I am happy to see 2015 come to an end because I will start the New Year with even more delicious and awesome recipes. There are many new opportunities in store for 2016 and I look forward to seeing all the new, amazing recipes created by my fellow bloggers.
Now, here's a list of the Top 9 recipes of 2015 for Kelly's Food Paradise blog. Enjoy!!
- Tangy Chicken Teriyaki Stir-Fry
- Pink Pitaya Smoothie
- Fruit and Nut Yogurt Bark
- Refreshing Red, White and Blue Fruit Salad
- Pumpkin Muffins with Vanilla Frosting
- Gluten-Free Strawberry Oat Nut Scones
- Lean and Mean Loco Moco
- Scandinavian Rullepolse
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cupcakes