Need a last minute Memorial Day dish?! There are various options for a quick and easy side dish for this special day but for this Memorial Day weekend I was in a rush to make something delicious and festive for a family get together. Luckily, I found five simple ingredients to make a refreshing red, white and blue fruit salad that got everyone in the patriotic mood during their meal. I will definitely make this fruit salad again during the hot summer. AHHHH REFRESHING!
- 1 lb. strawberries, cut in half
- 6 oz. red raspberries, rinsed
- 6 oz. blueberries, rinsed
- 3 pears, rinsed and cut into cubes
- 1 bunch fresh mint, minced
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Refrigerate for 20 minutes and serve cool. Ahhhh REFRESHING!