Mmm! An Overnight Oat & Yogurt Parfait, to-go!! Meal prep can be simple and delicious, you just need the right ingredients. It saves time to prep your meals the day before. You can also prep for the whole week! For breakfast this week, I made overnight oats with yogurt and fresh fruit topped with crushed walnuts and almonds, it's a heart-healthy and on-the-go breakfast that saves time and money!
I LOVE to make a crushed walnut and almond sprinkle for all my meals. In a food processor, add your favorite nuts to create your very own sprinkle! It's great on yogurt, oatmeal or smoothie bowls <3 Just store it in the fridge to keep freshness and flavor.
Top your parfait with your favorite fruit and nut toppings.
This is my #sustainablemealplanning for the week! How do you do sustainable meal planning?
Overnight Cinnamon Oat & Yogurt Parfait
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 medium banana
- 1/4 cup mixed berries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons crushed walnuts and almonds
- In a reusable container, add oats, milk and cinnamon. Mix well.
- Layer yogurt, banana and mixed berries the way you like.
- Top with chia seeds and crushed nuts. Chill overnight and enjoy for breakfast!