“I received free samples of SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend mentioned in this post. By posting this recipe I am entering a recipe contest sponsored by SPLENDA® Sweeteners and am eligible to win prizes associated with the contest. I was not compensated for my time.”
I am a big fan of nachos. WHY? Because the ingredient combinations are endless! You can do vegetarian, with meat and now, as a dessert! When I found of that this month's sponsored Recipe Redux was sponsored by SPLENDA®, I couldn't resist.
I occasionally use SPLENDA® in my morning coffee or on my oatmeal... and now I am enjoying this SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend on everything!
SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend is made from only 2 non-GMO ingredients: stevia & cane sugar and it has 50% Fewer calories than Sugar.
I am a big fan of anything cinnamon sugar, so this recipe was just sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth! These sugary nachos remind me of a churro, a family favorite. So check out my Fruity Dessert Nachos recipe below.
Fruity Dessert Nachos
Serves about 8-10
- 24 wontons wraps
- 1/3 cup SPLENDA® Naturals Sugar & Stevia Blend
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 8 strawberries, diced
- 2 tablespoons nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- On greased baking sheets, lay wonton wraps flat, about 1/4 inch from each other.
- In a small bowl combine Splenda and cinnamon. Sprinkle sugar mixture on wonton wraps (about 1 teaspoon on each wonton). Flip wonton wraps over and sprinkle other side.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until wontons are a little crispy (try not to over bake!).
- Let cool completely. Layer on a flat plate.
- In another bowl, combine yogurt and lemon juice. Sprinkle yogurt mixture on top of cinnamon sugared wonton chips. Sprinkle all fruit on top. Enjoy immediately!