With summer in full swing and the multiple parties and holidays coming up, I have been working on a quick and delicious treat that can be perfect for any occasion. One of my favorite snacks is popcorn and I love the many ways you can snack on it! In trail mix, with different seasonings, or as a delicious chocolate bark treat! This leads me to sharing one of my favorite recipes that is full of protein, fiber and sweetness. Dark chocolate chips+ sea salt and pepper popcorn = sweet & savory goodness. AND the peanut butter makes it twice as good!
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Popcorn Bark
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 3/4 cup popcorn (I used SkinnyPop Sea Salt and Pepper flavor)
- 2 tablespoons sunflower kernals
- 1 tablespoon Sea Salt
- In a microwave safe bowl, combine dark chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave for 1 minute, stirring at 30 seconds.
- On a nonstick paper (parchment paper) pour melted chocolate mixture. Evenly spread out for a 1/4 inch thickness.
- In a clean microwave safe bowl, add peanut butter. Microwave for 30 seconds and stir. Place dollops of melted peanut butter on top of melted chocolate. With a knife, slowly swirl the chocolate and peanut together, making a cool design.
- Sprinkle popcorn and sunflower kernals on top and place in freezer for 20-30 minutes or until solid.
- Break into pieces and enjoy immediately!
I was not compensated or sponsored for my time for this posting.