Breakfast has just been made easy with these Peanut Butter Cookie Bites! Try these simple, filling and delicious NO BAKE peanut butter cookie bites! These bites are perfect for on the go, to snack on or as a light breakfast. Since peanut butter cookies (or any other kind of cookie) can be high in sugar and fat, these cookies can provide more protein, natural sugars and essential nutrients. They are also a great treat!
Love this recipe from Erin Palinski-Wade, RD, CDE, LDN, CPT
Original post can be found here.
Peanut Butter Cookie Bites
Yield: 24 bites
• 1 ½ cup creamy peanut butter
• ¼ cup raw honey
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1 cup cheerios
• ½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
• 2 tablespoons chia seeds
1. In a small pot on the stove top, add peanut butter and honey. Stir constantly until peanut butter mixture is fully melted. Remove from heat.
2. In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, cheerios, walnuts, chia seeds and peanut butter mixture. Mix well.
3. Roll dough into firm balls and place on a plate. Repeat until all dough is use.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts: 117 calories, 12 g CHO, 8 g FAT, 3 g PRO, 33 mg sodium, 5 g sugar, 3 g fiber