During my busy weeks of work and school, I am always fueling up for my day with nutrient packed smoothies. I know smoothies can have many calories or high sugar content, but I like to pack my smoothies full of natural sugars and delicious nutrients. I increased the protein and fiber content of this delicious combo by added spinach and protein powder. The frozen raspberry and mango combo is AMAZINGLY refreshing and tart. Feels like summer and its October!! This is definitely one of my favorite smoothie recipes... now excuse me as I enjoy this treat on the go.
DID YOU KNOW? Raspberries are a low-fat food that is full of vitamin C and antioxidants. Mango is also full of vitamin C and fiber!
Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup Frozen Red Raspberries
- 1/2 cup Frozen Mango
- 1 banana
- 1/4 cup Greek non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 1 handful fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder
- 2 cups water
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add more if needed.
- Top with frozen raspberries and chia/flax seeds and enjoy!