Cranberries galore! With back to back holidays I am enjoying the (what feels like endless) supply of fresh cranberries. I was trying to use up the last bag of whole cranberries this past week and decided to indulge in a sweet treat for ONE! So I combined white chocolate and cranberries in a mug and created a delicious mug cake. PLUS- I had all the ingredients on hand and so I didn't have to run to the store to treat myself.
So here's a simple, delicious and festive treat for one (or maybe two..haha) that will satisfy your sweet tooth for sure!
White Chocolate Cranberry Mug Cake
- 3 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6-8 whole cranberries
- 2 heaping tablespoons white chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix dry ingredients then add wet ingredients, mix well. Gently stir in cranberries and chocolate chips, until well combines.
- Pour mixture in to a greased (I covered it in coconut oil) microwave safe cup or bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds-1 minute, or until firm. Top with whipped cream and cranberries and enjoy immediately.