What is NEW YEARS EVE without some festive chocolate bark! Since I am working this NYE, I was only able to make a dessert for myself once I get off work tonight. This holiday bark is my way of bringing the holiday season to an end and preparing myself for the new year ahead!
I will definitely be enjoying this White Chocolate Holiday Bark in the comfort of my own home while I watch the ball drop this year.
Here's to another wonderful year of cooking, baking, creating, photographing and growing in the foodie world! Bring it on 2017!
White Chocolate Holiday Bark
- 16-ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pistachios, shelled and unsalted
- Place chocolate and coconut oil in a glass bowl and place it in the microwave on high power for 30 seconds. Take out and stir. Place back in the microwave for another 30 seconds and stir again. Continue to heat and stir every 30 seconds until the chocolate is just melted. (Since theres a lot of chocolate, you can melt it in two separate bowls so it doesn't burn)
- Pour the melted chocolate onto a pan lined with parchment paper and spread it evenly in a rectangular shape. Sprinkle dried cranberries and pistachios on top of melted chocolate. Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes or until firm.
- Break the bark into pieces and serve at room temperature. ENJOY!